SMALL BUGS UI DESIGNER version 7.1.3

Hello guys, How are you?

So since I downloaded version 7.1.3 and I'm doing the tutorial introducing proposed by documentation.
As I have some doubts with whom I could get them here?
I have noticed some small BUGS do not know if it really is not an error in the tool but could also report here?
For example, when setting a screen / page on the white board UI DESIGNER tool to choose any of the objects that has already placed or not,
I noticed that in the upper right corner, the name of the object;
It is always the name of the first selecting object.
Some characteristics of properties change but the name is always the name of the first selected.

Strong Hug RogériOliveirA
from Brazil

For to go into contact also with the Portuguese ...

Olá Pessoal ... Tudo bem com vocês?

Então já fiz o download da versão 7.1.3 e estou fazendo o tutorial da introdução proposto pela documentação.
Como tenho algumas dúvidas com quem eu poderia tirá-las aqui?
Tenho notado alguns pequenos BUGS não sei se realmente se trata de erro na ferramenta mas também poderia reportar aqui?
Como exemplo, quando montando uma tela/página no quadro branco da ferramenta UI DESIGNER, ao escolher qualquer um dos objetos que já tenha colocado ou não,
reparei que no canto superior direito, o nome do objeto; fica sempre o nome do primeiro objeto selecionando.
Algumas características das propriedades mudam mas o nome sempre fica o mesmo nome do primeiro selecionado.

Forte Abraço RogériOliveirA
do Brasil

No answers yet.
Notifications