Submitted by onlineaccess on Sat, 01/09/2016 - 00:22
I am trying to find the right tool to create a web application for users on the internet to run...I don't want to have to learn to use MS Visual Studio, SQL Server, etc.....also, do users have to utilize the portal or can a user simply type-in the URL, login, and start using the workflows I built? Basically, I don't want my web application to look like a bpm portal but rather have it look like facebook, or some other web application....thanks!
Webapp to read and download log file of the Bonitasoft plateform
This app will enable tech user to get the container logs without using a file system access
* Remove dev context files : webapp/logs/META-INF/context.dev.xml and web.dev.xml
* Edit the authorized user/password in webapp/logs/META-INF/users.xml
* Edit the context.xml
* Edit the param-value of the logsDirectory context-param to point to your container log folder
* Copy the webapp/logs folder into your container folder
I've just started using Bonita in my project, so I was wondering if the thing I'm trying to implement is possible (I'm sure it is, just not sure what would be the best way to do it)
I have a pretty simple process:
1) After a timer goes off bonita should create a ticket in our issue tracking system (there should be no problem here i believe, we can add a new entry to the external database, right?).
2) When ticket's owner changes ticket's status the process should continue.