For developers who mean business! Bonita BPM, a process-based application platform, empowers developers to build highly engaging, personalized business applications that can be adapted in real time.
Become a Bonita BPM expert!
Design business process models graphically with BPMN2.0. Connect them to external systems, add business data, design the user interface and Bonita BPM generates a powerful application for you in a snap!
Design your first process
Deploy process models on the Java-based Bonita BPM Engine. The engine is lightweight, powerful and you can leverage the comprehensive set of Java and REST APIs for ease of integration.
Build & Deploy
Perform day-to-day tasks and application administration efficiently using the Bonita BPM web portal. But that’s not all, you can even create a completely personalized end user application for your specific needs!
End user interface
Bonita BPM Subscription offers a professionally supported, high-performance BPM platform for creating personalized business applications that are easy to adapt, update and monitor over time.
More about Bonita BPM 7
- Trying to get data from Postgres into BDM - 1 day 5 min
- Linking a database query to a service task "breaks" the next step - 1 day 2 hours
- Custom widget to validate user input - 1 day 4 hours
- Managing organizations - 1 day 5 hours
- Getting sychronization error while publishing the organization - 1 day 9 hours
- Sub process - 1 day 9 hours
- Help: I am using Bonita BPM 7.1.2, iReport and Mysql to generate a report in Bonita BPM. When i try to test in the database information section I receive the error: "The input parameter 'jrxmlDocument' use an inaccessible expression ". Can you help me ? - 2 days 2 hours
- I need a simple example or steps of how to generate a report using iReport, Mysql and BonitaBPM 7.1.2 - 2 days 2 hours
- postgresql bonitasql connection - 2 days 2 hours
- bitronix.tm.utils.InitializationException: cannot open disk journal - 2 days 3 hours