For developers who mean business! Bonita BPM, a process-based application platform, empowers developers to build highly engaging, personalized business applications that can be adapted in real time.
Become a Bonita BPM expert!
Design business process models graphically with BPMN2.0. Connect them to external systems, add business data, design the user interface and Bonita BPM generates a powerful application for you in a snap!
Design your first process
Deploy process models on the Java-based Bonita BPM Engine. The engine is lightweight, powerful and you can leverage the comprehensive set of Java and REST APIs for ease of integration.
Build & Deploy
Perform day-to-day tasks and application administration efficiently using the Bonita BPM web portal. But that’s not all, you can even create a completely personalized end user application for your specific needs!
End user interface
Bonita BPM Subscription offers a professionally supported, high-performance BPM platform for creating personalized business applications that are easy to adapt, update and monitor over time.
More about Bonita BPM 7
- Getting a group from API Rest - 40 min 48 sec
- Access parent info in a nested collection - 53 min 2 sec
- How to initiate case - 18 hours 11 min
- How to generate a pdf file? - 19 hours 6 min
- Access restriction: The type 'Logger' is not API when upgrading from 7.2.3 to 7.3.3 - 21 hours 31 min
- What you can get from Professional Custom Essay Writing Service? - 22 hours 38 min
- Know the actors assigned to next task - 22 hours 48 min
- Login to bonita Portal with certain user - 22 hours 55 min
- Failed to install artifact com.bonitasoft.engine:bonita-common-sp:jar:7.2.3 in the local repository - 23 hours 23 min
- Error 500 start a case from asp.NET via REST API - 1 day 9 hours