For developers who mean business! Bonita BPM, a process-based application platform, empowers developers to build highly engaging, personalized business applications that can be adapted in real time.
Become a Bonita BPM expert!
Design business process models graphically with BPMN2.0. Connect them to external systems, add business data, design the user interface and Bonita BPM generates a powerful application for you in a snap!
Design your first process
Deploy process models on the Java-based Bonita BPM Engine. The engine is lightweight, powerful and you can leverage the comprehensive set of Java and REST APIs for ease of integration.
Build & Deploy
Perform day-to-day tasks and application administration efficiently using the Bonita BPM web portal. But that’s not all, you can even create a completely personalized end user application for your specific needs!
End user interface
Bonita BPM Subscription offers a professionally supported, high-performance BPM platform for creating personalized business applications that are easy to adapt, update and monitor over time.
More about Bonita BPM 7
- I have a Table, and I need to show the details of the row selected, below the table. - 13 sec
- Help With First Steps after Setup - 3 days 28 min
- adding default container container to a custom widget - 3 days 19 hours
- ¿Can I pass a complex data to a Custom Widget? for example a B D M(Bussines Data Model) - 3 days 19 hours
- Start process by different Users, where only the user who started the process can see its task - 3 days 21 hours
- filter on process variable uidesigner - 3 days 23 hours
- ProcessInstanceId groovy script - 4 days 2 hours
- BonitaSoft Studio 7.2.3 - 4 days 10 hours
- 7.3.0 Community - Tomcat deployment on Ubuntu - help required - 4 days 22 hours
- Active Directory authentication on Community 7.2 - 4 days 23 hours