For developers who mean business! Bonita BPM, a process-based application platform, empowers developers to build highly engaging, personalized business applications that can be adapted in real time.
Become a Bonita BPM expert!
Design business process models graphically with BPMN2.0. Connect them to external systems, add business data, design the user interface and Bonita BPM generates a powerful application for you in a snap!
Design your first process
Deploy process models on the Java-based Bonita BPM Engine. The engine is lightweight, powerful and you can leverage the comprehensive set of Java and REST APIs for ease of integration.
Build & Deploy
Perform day-to-day tasks and application administration efficiently using the Bonita BPM web portal. But that’s not all, you can even create a completely personalized end user application for your specific needs!
End user interface
Bonita BPM Subscription offers a professionally supported, high-performance BPM platform for creating personalized business applications that are easy to adapt, update and monitor over time.
More about Bonita BPM 7
- How many processes it is possible to start at the same time? - 35 sec
- Unable to resume tenant with ~100 processes deployed - 17 min 37 sec
- Alternative access to activity variable - 10 hours 27 min
- Cannot start engine in Tomcat bundle (7.4.1 on MacOS) - 13 hours 10 min
- MongoDB Insert - 16 hours 43 min
- import/use connector in boundary timer - 18 hours 43 min
- Bonita Eclipse Marketplace - 19 hours 56 min
- Limitation on signal event (100 instances) - 21 hours 41 min
- add menu or tab to bonita portal - 1 day 14 hours
- How to get bonita process data from postgreSQL - 1 day 17 hours