For developers who mean business! Bonita BPM, a process-based application platform, empowers developers to build highly engaging, personalized business applications that can be adapted in real time.
Become a Bonita BPM expert!
Design business process models graphically with BPMN2.0. Connect them to external systems, add business data, design the user interface and Bonita BPM generates a powerful application for you in a snap!
Design your first process
Deploy process models on the Java-based Bonita BPM Engine. The engine is lightweight, powerful and you can leverage the comprehensive set of Java and REST APIs for ease of integration.
Build & Deploy
Perform day-to-day tasks and application administration efficiently using the Bonita BPM web portal. But that’s not all, you can even create a completely personalized end user application for your specific needs!
End user interface
Bonita BPM Subscription offers a professionally supported, high-performance BPM platform for creating personalized business applications that are easy to adapt, update and monitor over time.
More about Bonita BPM 7
- Problem in building bonita-ui-designer - 1 day 15 min
- changing default layout in bonita community 7.3 - 1 day 3 hours
- Is it possible to start a process instance from a web application - 1 day 17 hours
- LoggedUserId inconsistency - 1 day 17 hours
- Using a data table or table widget - 2 days 17 hours
- 'Process definition' not found - Bonita 5.2.2 - 2 days 22 hours
- bitronix.tm.resource.ResourceConfigurationException: cannot create JDBC datasource named jdbc/bonitaDSXA - 3 days 3 hours
- Newbie question: error on form submission - 3 days 14 hours
- E-commerce application with Bonita - 3 days 16 hours
- Liferay 6.2 Integration with Bonita 7 BPM - 3 days 21 hours