BPM 6.5.1 failed to launch in MAC OS 10.10.2

When I launch the application, it saids:

The JVM shared library "/Applications/BonitaBPMCommunity-6.5.1/jre/Contents/Home/jre/bin/../lib/server/libjvm.dylib" does not contain the JNI_CreateJavaVM symbol.

Any idea?

1 answer

+2
This one is the BEST answer!

Hi,

this is an issue between Java and Mac. We are not able to found yet the real cause. You can find a lot of reference on internet. Here are possible solutions:

• uninstall all Java installations on your Mac (remove also all java folders not listed as installed application) and then install a fresh new one

Or

• find the path to your Java and specify it in the BonitaSTudio.ini which is in the .app folder of your Bonita installation. Then add the -vm argument with the corrct path. please note that this solution will work until an (automatic?) update of Java. In this case you will have to redo the modification.

regards,

Comments

Submitted by silverhoof on Tue, 04/21/2015 - 07:38

I prefer the second option, but I didn't find that file in the installation folder. Can you tell me the exact position where I can find the file and where to add -vm option to.

Submitted by silverhoof on Tue, 04/21/2015 - 07:56

Thanks, I found that file. Mine is community edition, so the file name is different.

Submitted by hamidseleman on Thu, 05/07/2015 - 02:10

Hi, I had the same issue with BonitaSoft Community edition but I resolved it in a "hacky" way. Here is how I did it:

1. Get the full base path to your current JDK/JRE Installation, for my case is JDK /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.7.0_67.jdk/Contents

2. Rename the "Contents" folder in /Applications/BonitaBPMCommunity-6.5.1/jre to "Contents_Ori"

3. Create a symbolic link in the same folder with the following command: ln -s /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.7.0_67.jdk/Contents Contents

I managed to get BonitaSoft started up but I am not sure how will it affect next usage since I am very new to this software. Good Luck!

Submitted by fabiosalbuquerque on Wed, 05/27/2015 - 03:54

Hi in my case was solved by editing file info.plist inside of package of BonitaStudioCommunity. Go to App folder > right click on BonitaStudioCommunity and select show Package Content. go inside Content folder and right click on file info.plist select open with... select some editor to add your JVM right after comments about JVM.

Submitted by jordi.anguela_1 on Tue, 06/02/2015 - 15:10

Hey there! For me I recently got into this issue when changing system JDK to a newer one.

fabiosalbuquerque simple solution worked for my Subscription Studio.

Notifications