how to run bonita studio eclipse
On your Linux Machine...does NOT work on Windows
Run the script as mentioned by @reza to download and build a copy of the system
Install Eclipse EE
Add necessary parts (do a full update, GIT, NodeJS etc.)
Create a new Project
Then simply do an Import Maven Project (pom.xml) file for EACH of the routines.
for example, from the script file:
- # Note: Checkout folder of bonita-engine project need to be named community.
- # FIXME: allow to skip test build. Currently test build generate bonita-server-test-utils required by bonita-web.
- git clone --branch $BONITA_BPM_VERSION --single-branch https://github.com/bonitasoft/bonita-engine.git community
- mvn clean install -DskipTests -f community/pom.xml
- git clone --branch $BONITA_BPM_VERSION --single-branch https://github.com/bonitasoft/bonita-userfilters.git
- mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true -f bonita-userfilters/pom.xml
- # Version defined in each connectors pom.xml (see below) as this artifact is the parent of each connectors
- git clone --branch bonita-connectors-1.0.0 --single-branch https://github.com/bonitasoft/bonita-connectors.git
- mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true -f bonita-connectors/pom.xml
should bring in the respective projects, then do all the rest.
NOTE: Building the software should always follow the defined scripts because there are continuous dependencies involved.
PS: As this reply offers an answer to your question, please mark as resolved.