Acces DAO from Grovvy Script

My main issue is to acces the DAO from a groovy script with the "BusinessObjectDAOFactory"

I'm working on project where I want to create a groovy script class to extenalize the "update my object", to not have to modify everywhere everytime something changes.
I have created a groovy scripts from "Development > Manage groovy scripts"

I tried to use the BusinessObjectDAOFactory, but it does really not works. 

The code I try to use : 

`

BusinessObjectDAOFactory BusinessObjectDAOFactory = new BusinessObjectDAOFactory();

BesoinDAO besoinDAO = BusinessObjectDAOFactory.loadClass(BesoinDAO.name);

besoinDAO.findByPersistenceId(besoinInput.persistenceId)

`

Where "Besoin" is a class from my database.

I have read some of questions on the formum but it does not fully answer my need.

I'm not sure what you mean by "externalize the 'update my object'", but this is how I'm accessing my BDM objects outside of Bonita through the API:

ProcessAPI processAPI = TenantAPIAccessor.getProcessAPI(session);

Map<String, Serializable> context = processAPI.getProcessInstanceExecutionContext(processInstanceId);

SimpleBusinessDataReferenceImpl objectRef = (SimpleBusinessDataReferenceImpl) context.get("object_ref");

BusinessObjectDAOFactory daoFactory = new BusinessObjectDAOFactory();

ObjectDAO objectDao = daoFactory.createDAO(session, ObjectDAO.class);

Object object = objectDao.findByPersistenceId(objectRef.getStorageId());

This requires a "session" object, so you need to log in with a user to create one.

Also:

If you define a Groovy Script Connector in Bonita studio (on a specific task), the editor has direct access to any of your BDM object DAO's, and you can interact with your objects without having to deal with sessions.

I know you said you want to avoid "modify everywhere every time something changes", but I have found Operations to be useful for updating my BDM objects after tasks are completed.

Thanks for your answer.

Actually it's not "outside" of Bonita, it's in the "groovy scripts" from Development > Manage Groovy Script, where you can define some basics functions to reuse during your process. 

I have multiple forms where the user can update a buisness variable and I don't want to copy / past on every operation for every task 

I want to create a function where I give the Map from the contract, then the function returns the object. 

Then I think there is a simple way with the BusinessObjectDAOFactory Class. 

But instread of using the createDAO, I should be able to use the loadClass.

I don't want to use the session / Tenant part: 

TenantAPIAccessor.getProcessAPI(session)

Up.

I have found a way to bypass my issue, but it’s a bit dirty.
Anyone to help me ? :slight_smile:

I think it’s only a little ligne of code I don’t have.