Create seamless, engaging and personalized digital enterprise-grade applications.
Bonita offers a powerful set of capabilities and the level of openness and extendibility you need to create tailored user experiences. Build business apps that connect personalized user interfaces with reliable back-office operations and business data on a single platform.
Design business process models graphically with BPMN2.0. Connect them to external systems, add business data, design the user interface and Bonita generates a powerful application for you in a snap!
Design your first process
Deploy process models on the Java-based Bonita Engine. The engine is lightweight, powerful and you can leverage the comprehensive set of Java and REST APIs for ease of integration.
Build & Deploy
Perform day-to-day tasks and application administration efficiently using the Bonita web portal. But that’s not all, you can even create a completely personalized end user application for your specific needs!
End user interface
Bonita Subscription offers a professionally supported, high-performance platform for creating personalized business applications that are easy to adapt, update and monitor over time.
More about Bonita 7
- How to update BDM object programatically
- Error Create Session CMIS
- Getting the latest user task happened in a process
- Different JSON structure in form
- Update version of production engine, from 7.3.3 to 7.5.4
- Forms problems when deploying the process to the server
- processInstance.getParentInstanceUUID() alternative to Bonita v7.5.4
- java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException after upgrade to 7.6.0
- UI Designer not working, doesn't have any widget
- Ad hoc subprocess