The widget File Upload is a "two direction" widget.
* It allows the user to upload a Bonita Document (file, or URL)
* user can download the current document and can decide to keep it, erase it, or upload a new version for this document
* using the FileUpload as a list of document ensure that you can edit this list: remove the third document of the list, update the fourth document, add two new documents.
Give a description to protect the serverAPI like the Tomcat Valve do.
By default, the servletAPI is open, and any host can connect to a BonitaServer, then use the BONITA JAVA API to do any operation.
This filter is able to protect the servletAPI, to describe which host can access the BONITA JAVA API
The filter verify that the RemoteAddr match the pattern. This is the same usage as the org.apache.catalina.valves.RequestFilterValve except that a filter can be setup for a specific URL, not all the tomcat
Noon Rover is used to access the Business Data Model information. All data in theses tables can be search.
When to use it?
In production, to search data in your database.
To build some form, and give access to your users
When you access a task from a direct link, BonitaPortal displays the form and you can work with him. But when you want to submit the form, you got a "you are not assigned to the task". This is particularly annoying if you want to send the task list by email.
So, put this widget in the form, and branch the taskId and the UserId. The widget will do the job for you.
Automatic test on your processes. Different method is available to simumlate and load processes: by example, or via some scenario. Tests can be run automaticaly by some REST API call (Continious Integration isage)
Describe the scenarii to test (per process, or per grovvy scenarion)
What's about this specific code insides diagrams and web-pages ? How do I know the level of quality of this code ? How can I detect potential misconception, code smell or bug ?
This is what Bonita Extract Sources provide you : A way to analyse code hidden in diagrams or web-pages
This collection is a set of widget which give more controls on the standard widget.
* Real Max Length : you can decide for the max character. After this number, it is not possible to give more character
* Style CSS : directly set some additional CSS style to the input
* Title : add an info bullet to your widget