Add a field to cases in the portal

HI everyone,

i'm looking for a way to choose which fields should be displayed in the protal for each cases. By default, only name and due date are displayed, and I'd like to add new fields and have the ability to filter/sort cases with them.

Ideally, a set of fields would be available according to a user role.

Are these features available in a specific edition?

Thanks!

You can customize step/task name and information for the Portal here:

You can of course use variables and scripts to customize informations.

Please keep in mind that at the moment, the search tool in the Portal is limited.

Hello, in community edition, you have the "display if", however it depends of variables set before the task and is not dynamic. If you need more dynamic features, our Subcription version comes with advanced dynamic form tools, like group of widgets, and more. Is that what you need ?

Hi,

Thanks for your answer, but I'm not willing to display a widget in a form, but a label in the portal dashboard, alonside with name and due date, not in the Bonita application itself, but as a new column.

Thanks!

Thanks for your advice, this would allow me to set the label/description but won't help with sorting & filtering cases :(

yes, this is something we will have to improve in the Portal ! Please, feel free to create an feature request in the Ideas section of the website !

Actually - the fields above are only data you have available as workitem (task) metadata. The case data are stored separately and not directly available from the task list.