Assign Task to Group or Multiple Users

Here you go.
Will Upload the other one Soon.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-MHHSlP6-kMQjhVR2lhdUoyd28

regards

Hi Roy,

I already saw the one you created. Now I get it. But how can I capture the user that triggers the submit button in your example since it is assign to a group? Can you send the script or procedure to do it. And also can you give me an example if you know how to assign a task to a multiple manager. Since the way we do it is to assign a manager to a user but it is only one. How can I assign the task to multiple users and capture also the user who will trigger the submit?

Thanks

Hi Roy,

I already saw the one you created. Now I get it. But how can I capture the user that triggers the submit button in your example since it is assign to a group? Can you send the script or procedure to do it. And also can you give me an example if you know how to assign a task to a multiple manager. Since the way we do it is to assign a manager to a user but it is only one. How can I assign the task to multiple users and capture also the user who will trigger the submit?

Thanks

Hi
Is it ok if I create a Sample process in the Previous version ?
Were you able to open the previous BOS file correctly ?
If yes, then I will make the example using the same version .

Hi,

The file you sent today I can open it. But the other file you sent to me last time cause an error.

Hi
I am having some difficulty with the version 7.4.2
Take a look here
http://community.bonitasoft.com/project?title=multi&field_project_category_tid=All&sort_by=changed&sort_order=DESC

If it doesnt work, let me know, I will try to create a sample project.
Regards

Hi Roy,

I can already view it but it seems that this is not applicable to us.I think Ill create a workaround, How can I assign a task to what group I am included and then assign it to a specific role. And also how can I get the group id of a specific group in bonita or translate name of group as id in bonita using groovy script? Please share script or function.

Thanks

Could you specify the scenario that you are trying to implement ?
Please Specify the Process end to end .

Hi Roy,

Initiator creates and then I will assign the task to a specific group to where I am included and to a specific role. Whoever approves first will be created and then assign the task to a specific group (the specific group is a fixed group) same also with the first level of approval whoever approves first will be recorded and assign again to a specific group.

Thanks

OK.
This seems like a standard scenario from Bonita BPM perspective.
I have done similar processes for my Company .
The Problem seems to be that I use the Subscription version but when I work with the Community version, Tomcat seems to stop responding. hence I am not able to reproduce the Scenario.
I will try to create a Sample Process and hope it responds fine.
Regards

Hi Roy,

Ok ill wait for it and then check.

Thanks

Hi,

I need to assign a lane or task to a specific group. How will it be?