custom resume case detail

Good Morning,

I want to create a custom resume case for details.

I Would like to have any example, I was looking de code o template for modify standard case.

Any help?

Regards!

Hi veronicablancorodriguezvbr,

Did you know that Bonita provides a Overview Page, and it acts as your “Resume case for details” ?
In Studio it’s located in:
with your pool selected, Execution > Overview page, it opens in UI Designer and you can edit the way you want.

In Portal it’s shown when you select a case and button Overview.

By default, any process created has a default Overview page, generated automatically by Bonita, but, you can discard this one and create a new one with as many information about your case as you need.

Cheers,
Marcos Vinícius Pinto

Good Morning Marco,
In the overview Page:

Execution > Overview page, it opens in UI Designer - A blank form where you can edit the way you want.

I don´t want a blank form, I need the default template of case details to edit, or any example, and incorporate some aditional information.

Thanks,
Regards

Good Morning Marcos,

I download the overview page. When I tried to import “case-autogenerated-overview.zip” with UI Designer appears an error:

Error de importación

Estructura zip incorrecta.
El artefacto no ha sido importado.
Compruebe que el archivo zip contiene uno de los siguientes archivos [“page.json”,“widget.json”]

I use Bonita BPM Community 7.3.

Thanks for your help.
Regards

Hola no me muestra el formulario de resumen, ocupe un formulario parecido a la aprobacion de un usuario donde se llaman los datos 

repor ../{{context.report_ref.link}}  externa api

context ../API/bpm/userTask/{{taskId}}/context External API

task

../API/bpm/userTask/{{taskId}}

External API

taskId id url parameter

Hi Veronica,

You can get the default template in the Bonita Portal logged as administrator, Resources menu, look for the overview template.

Hope it helps,
Marcos Vinícius Pinto

Hello Veronica,

Did you downloaded from a Portal of the same version of your Studio? If yes, maybe we need to report a bug for Bonitasoft.

You can see the portal version in Settings menu > About.

If it’s not the same version, try downnloading from the Portal inside the Studio.

Cheers,
Marcos Vinícius Pinto

Thanks Marcos,

Yes i downloaded from the portal. Its the same version: Comunidad Bonita BPM Edition versión: 7.3.3 Build id: 7.3.3. Copyright

Regards