Displaying Process Variables of a Case on the Case List Page

Hello everyone,

I would appreciate it if someone could help me with the following: I want to query the details of each case on the case list page so that my case list looks like this:

idcase | fullnameperson | status | activeDays

I have the above information in process variables, so I want to query it on the case list page. I want to see this general information before entering the case details.

I thank you in advance

1 Like

Hi @druvincan, I think you can use this REST API to get variables of caces
Finds the Variable by ProcessInstance ID

If you use this api, the Case List page will call 4 resquest for each case because you have 4 variables that
idcase | fullnameperson | status | activeDays

I appreciate your response, TaQuangKhoi.

However, while on the case list page, how do I retrieve the idcase to pass it to my API variable as /API/bpm/case/:id? When the case list page loads, I receive an object like this:

{
“id”: “the identifier of the case”,
“failedFlowNodes”: “count of failed flow nodes if parameter n=failedFlowNodes is given”,
“startedBySubstitute”: “the identifier of the substitute user (as Process manager or Administrator) who started the process. It can also be the substitute user if d=startedBySubstitute is given.”,
“start”: “the start date of the case”,
“activeFlowNodes”: “count of active flow nodes if parameter n=activeFlowNodes is given”,
“rootCaseId”: “the identifier of the container of the root case”,
“processDefinitionId”: “the identifier of the process related to the case”,
“last_update_date”: “the date of the last update done on the case”
}

In the default object, all the cases are included, and the page uses a container repeat to iterate through them. You can display the idcase using ${{item.id}}.

However, how do I pass this ${{item.id}} to my API variable /API/bpm/case/:id to get the details of each case? This is what I’m trying to achieve.

1 Like

I think you can put the value of idcase to External API type like that: