Error While trying to run

I have Bonita 6.4 Efficiency installed on my Computer and the Bonita Server already setup, I have the studio referring to the server and the port and everything is OK.

The issue I am facing is when i try to run the process using the Studio it keeps coming back with the error message “Unable to Retrieve the error template. The Process with UUID *********** Does not exist” I am not sure why this is appearing.

If i export the process and install on the portal it works fine and if I test on Localhost also it works fine, it shows this error when trying to test on the production server.

Also Is there a way to keep the server and the studio syncronized , for example I would like the organization to synchronize between both of them as if any changes happen in one it would happen in the other.

Really Appreciate your help

Hi Leo

About your assertion: " I have the studio referring to the server and the port and everything is OK."
could you explain what you exactly mean?
Processes developed int he Studio can be deployed:

• on the engine + portal embedded in the Studio, thanks to the “Run” button of the Studio cool bar
  • on an engine + portal installed on a server (Bonita BPM bundle), through the export of the process from the Studio (step 1) and its installation through the portal (step 2).
    It is then not possible to directly (in 1-step) install the process from the Studio to the production server.
    Could you precise us which of these cases doesn’t work?

For your other question, you should refer to this documentation page: http://documentation.bonitasoft.com/organization-management-bonita-bpm-studio
which explains how to export/import and publish organizations between Studio and portal.

Best Regards

Yes, you are correct. What you want to do (deploying directly a process from the Studio on the production server) is not possible.
You can use the 2 other scenarii.
Regards

Hi,

can you precise where the message is displayed: in a popup of the studio or in the browser?
Did you check logs (engine and studio)? Did it provide more information?

regards,

this is a popup message that comes up on the browser when trying to run the process using the studio , no errors on the studio

what I mean by this that in the studio I went to Prefrences >Server settings and places the Host address and port that we are using for the production server and applied my user name and password, if I click on the Portal button it would open it normally but if within developing a process and want to test it on the production server and click run it does not work.

If I understand you correctly doing that is not possible i can only test using one of 2 scenarios
1- from the studio using the local host
2- on the production portal by actually installing the process on it using export and install

Am I correct?