Free Version Reports

If I have a free version I can generate reports in BonitaSoft with the jasper connector?

yes.

I am generating a report and I get the following error

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
org.bonitasoft.engine.bpm.connector.ConnectorExecutionException: USERNAME = install | org.bonitasoft.engine.core.connector.exception.SConnectorException: org.bonitasoft.engine.connector.exception.SConnectorException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: org.bonitasoft.engine.connector.exception.SConnectorValidationException: org.bonitasoft.engine.connector.ConnectorValidationException: Error validating org.bonitasoft.connectors.jasper.CreateReportFromDataBase connector:
C: \ Users \ hts \ WSJasper \ MyReports \ cherry.jrxml is not the name of a document defined in the process

In the pool create the two documents the input and output but I get this error.

Can someone help me out?

Hi,

I corrected the error of spaces and follows me out the same mistake.
There is some documentation to see if I 'm doing something wrong ?

org.bonitasoft.engine.bpm.connector.ConnectorExecutionException: USERNAME=install | org.bonitasoft.engine.core.connector.exception.SConnectorException: org.bonitasoft.engine.connector.exception.SConnectorException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: org.bonitasoft.engine.connector.exception.SConnectorValidationException: org.bonitasoft.engine.connector.ConnectorValidationException: Error validating connector org.bonitasoft.connectors.jasper.CreateReportFromDataBase:
C:\Users\hts\WSJasper\MyReports\cherry.jrxml is not the name of a document defined in the process

I would something is wrong…

Why does the file name have spaces in it? Are you building the string correctly?

C: \ Users \ hts \ WSJasper \ MyReports \ cherry.jrxml

I would expect should look like…

C:\Users\hts\WSJasper\MyReports\cherry.jrxml

regards

Hi,

org.bonitasoft.engine.bpm.connector.ConnectorExecutionException: USERNAME=install | org.bonitasoft.engine.core.connector.exception.SConnectorException: org.bonitasoft.engine.connector.exception.SConnectorException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: org.bonitasoft.engine.connector.exception.SConnectorValidationException: org.bonitasoft.engine.connector.ConnectorValidationException: Error validating connector org.bonitasoft.connectors.jasper.CreateReportFromDataBase:
C:\Users\hts\WSJasper\MyReports\cherry.jrxml is not the name of a document defined in the process

Hi,

I think I asked this previous as this is a same question as something else…

Why is the user INSTALL?

What user are you signed in with to run this process?

regards

does cherry.jrxml actually exist?

Hi Sean McP

When beginning a process a case number is generated , I wonder if you this have an expiration date ? if so , what if the user not perform the activity in this date?

yes, all processes have a expiation date and stop if not completed. you need to write your own conditions for fixing this.

regards