How can I download a document stored in Alfresco?

Hello,

I have created a process in which I have to upload a document in the first task and I have to donwload that document in the next task.
I’m using Alfresco to upload the the file in the first task. I have used the upload widget in the UI Designer to create the form of the first task. But, I don’t know how to download this file in the next task.

What widget should I use? What is the best way to download files from Alfresco using the CMS connector and put this file in a form created with UI Designer?

Documentation don’t show information about it!

I have had a lot of problems with this new version of Bonita Studio because the documentation is so limited.

Thanks in advance.

Geovanny C.

If it’s in the same process you don’t need to download it, you will already have it in the document field. Just use that.

Otherwise in Projects there is a sample here:

http://community.bonitasoft.com/project/file-upload-and-download-process-example

regards
Seán

PS: As this reply answers your question, please mark as resolved by ticking the tick mark on the left of this reply.

Yes. It is in the same process.
What I need is to show this file in the next task of the process to allow the responsible user to download the file that I upload in the first task.

What widget can I use?

Regards