How can i get input values in controller dynamically through properties

I want input values in controller through properties and that properties value should be binded with the template.

I’m sorry but what you are trying to achieve is not easy to understand. Can you clarify which kind of information will be stored in the properties?

What is the template that you are referring to?

Thanks antoine for ur reply.
In a property i’m getting string value & i want that value in controller.based on that value i will control template UI from the controller.

Hey still i didn't get any solution

Hi, sorry but based on your last comment I'm still not able to understand what you are trying to achieve. Maybe you can provide a little bit of context about the business use case you are trying to address?

Please avoid comments such as "Hey still i didn't get any solution". Remember that this is a community based forum and so you don't get any SLA on answers. If this issue is critical for your business you might consider using Bonitasoft commercial support.

Hi Vishal

Its easy task. You can simply do this by using Biderectional Properties

Kaant,

Thanks kaant

i tried using Bidirectional properties but i want dynamic access of input field text value in controller .

Thanks antoine

In a property im getting value from custom widget based on that value i will change template UI (like i will enable or disable some fields depending on the property value) from controller(using Angular js).