How many processes it is possible to start at the same time?

We want to install Bonita Community Edition in company on 1000 people. Planning that it will be near 100-1000 processes running at the same time.

Did somebody tested loading? Or did somebody tried to work with a large number of processes?

We think that Bonita won’t sustain such loading and will work slowly.

PLEASE NOTE - I DO NOT WORK FOR BONITASOFT, just a normal user like you.

Before stating something like this

We think that Bonita won’t sustain such loading and will work slowly.

You really should check your facts.

Bonitasoft WILL sustain such loading and a great deal more than what you have described. What you have to be aware of though is for companies who have this type of throughput they INVEST in the Subscription model which caters for Teamwork, Performance and Efficiency editions.

The probable fact that you have

1. not done your own research into performance
  2. not discussed your requirement with Bonitasoft Sales
  3. not considered that you may actually have to pay for your services

may lead you to the invalid conclusion that you are stating.

Community is NOT designed to be a performance edition, it is for development for a community project, not for over 1,000 people which is essentially a corporation.

I suggest you talk to Bonitasoft Sales to get a clearer view of what can and cannot be managed…

regards
Seán

PS: While this may not be the answer you’re hoping for, it does indicate a possible solution, please mark as resolved.

Hi!

Thanks for your answers.

I understand that Subscription version will cope with such loading, but we use only Community Edition and we want to develop it.
However our clients want to know whether the system will cope with 100 at the same time working processes.

Therefore we look for the confirmations, successful practician or just examples of good performance.

Hi,

Sean is right, the performance of the platform depends on a lot of parameters, such as your environment, the configuration, the implementation of the processes, the edition of Bonita and so on.

Even though this forum is dedicated to the Community Edition, it’s right that to manage large project, it’d be recommended to look at the Subscription version which has been deployed in many large organizations.

Cheers