How to "reset" Bonita engine

Hello,

I am working on a custom connector in Java with Bonita Community Edition. I added it to a maven repo and imported it into Bonita without issues. At first, I did a "mock" connector, just to validate the development flow. Then I added some logic inside and my problem began.

I made an error in the connector and the execution of my process was stopped because of it. I then tried to restart the process but that was not possible, as the engine would not start up anymore.

The Tomcat server was stuck on "preparing launch delegate... Starting virtual machine". And the engine was "waiting for server to startup...".

The only solution I found to keep developing was reinstalling the program from scratch, but the problem is still there.

Is there another solution than reinstalling everything ?

Edit: in the engine log, at the moment the business logic of my connector is executed, I have toses lines:
INFO  | [Quartz Shutdown-Hook QuartzScheduler|73] o.q.p.m.ShutdownHookPlugin - Shutting down Quartz...
INFO  | [Quartz Shutdown-Hook QuartzScheduler|73] o.q.c.QuartzScheduler - Scheduler QuartzScheduler_$_NON_CLUSTERED shutting down.
INFO  | [Quartz Shutdown-Hook QuartzScheduler|73] o.q.c.QuartzScheduler - Scheduler QuartzScheduler_$_NON_CLUSTERED paused.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

You can restart the web server and clean the database:

Server menu > Restart webserver + check the clean database option.

HTH
Romain

Hi,

thank you for the help, but it doesn't work, the server just never restarts

What version are you using ? There is known bug about the runtime restart in 2021.2 if I remember corretly that should be fixed in 2022.1.

I am using BonitaStudioCommunity-2022.1-u0