How to retrieve a html text from rich text area into word document without html code?

Hello, I created a word document and pdf using by the connector.
It works well. however, the data from a rich text area retrieve with HTML code.

For example,
This is the format of the document.

«${doc.firstName}» «${doc.lastName}»,

«${today}»
Request conclusion
Dear «${doc.firstName}»,
After review by the HR, your request for «${doc.requestCategory}» has been evaluated.

Request conclusion:

«${doc.conclusion}»

And the result is as follow;

Walter Bates

2019-04-02

Request conclusion
Dear Walter,
After review by the HR, your request for Request has been evaluated.

Request conclusion:

< p >< b >Hello,< /b >< / p >< p >< b > This is conclusion < /b >< /p>

** In order to show the html code, I put some space between the code.

How to retrieve the HTML code from the BDM?
Thanks in advance

I spent time looking at the connector source code and sadly I can confirm that the Word / ODT template connector currently does not support HTML formatting of a field. I have created a new entry for this improvement (for this Enterprise Edition feature) in our internal features/improvements tracker tool.

If I understand correctly you have the following use case: user will input some information in a form using the “rich text area” widget. This widget output is HTML code that include both the content and the format information (bold, paragraph…).

When you use this as a value for a Word template you want to reuse the content and the HTML format to be converted in something compatible with Word. Is that correct?

Thanks for your comment.
Yes. That is exactly what I want.
I would like to create PDF (converted by word document) with the information from using the Rich text area widget.

I created a simple example.
I am going to upload soon

However, the valiable from the rich text widget contains html tag.
I want to insert the valiable without html code.
Thanks for your help.

THis is the example.
Thanks a lot.

PDF diagram example

But do you want to keep the formatting provided by the rich text widget? Because, if you don’t want this formatting you can simply use a regular text area widget.

I can use a plain text area in order not to have HTML format. But, I want to keep the format but I don’t get how to keep the format inside a word document. Does Bonita support the format to converting PDF document?

Thanks for the answer. I am looking forward to seeing a new function.

Hello, I would like to know the current status of the the entry for this improvement. 

Also, is it possible to introduce the alternative way to produce the report document with a rich text form?

Thanks in advance.