How to update the Due Date for a Human task programatically

Hi
I am trying to implement a Process which has multiple Vendor Activity Tasks.
The Key element here is to implement a SLA metrics for each task.
I need to calculate whether each task was completed in Due time.

I am planning to use the Property available in the Bonita studio for setting the Due date for each task/activity.
This works great .
But my problem is that I need to consider Weekends as out side SLA. The tool should calculate for Days from Monday to Friday. Saturday and Sunday are excluded.

In the Bonita Studio, Under General ->Portal → Estimated Duration , I can only set a fixed number of Days.
I dont see the Option of Writing a script there.
Hence I need to find a way to implement a method to update the Due date for a Task programatically.
The Example mention in the Below link is great.
http://community.bonitasoft.com/questions-and-answers/set-due-date-programmatically-63x
But my problem is that I dont know how to implement the same in Bonita 7.3.3
I could add the code to a operation section for a task but what should be on the Left hand side of the Section.

Kindly suggest with Steps as to how we could implement a code to change the Due Date for Human Tasks

Thanks
Dibyajit

Hi,

I can see it on the Studio. You have to select the task and Go to General → Portal → Due date calculation. Here you click on the pencil at the right of the field and you can choose Script.

Cheers

Hi Lionel

Thanks for the Response.

What version of Bonita Studio are you using.

For me , I am using 7.3.3 and there is no pencil icon there.
Its just a standard section called Estimated duration and I can only select numbers. No option for Script.

regards
Dibyajit

Hi

I just checked out Bonita 7.4.2 community edition.
The script option is available there.
Not in 7.3.3.