Is there a possibilitie to login to Bonita and redirect to homepage?

Hi everyBody,

I created a web page index.php , that is accesed by login the username and password(this page is independent with bonita using other database). in this page there is a button named “Start Case”, as the name say , when users click to this button , i retrieve a username and i redirect to a tasks of this case if we are logged previously in bonita portal , but if not are logged previously in bonita portal , it showing me the “loggin form”.So my question is how i can login automatically in bonita portal after that user do click in the button and then redirect to a task of this case.

For this issue i have been reviewing the docuemntation of API REST, but i don’t manage!

Thanks in advanced!

If you know user login and password you can use the login REST api /loginservice which will give you a cookie for your authenticated session.

Please note that if your problem is only to connect the user to the portal using an external system you could implement a class that does this from the portal login form (see documentation). If you want to “hide the portal” you could consider using bonita applications

really!, when i use API REST , i create a sesion. how i can take advantage this session in order to fix my problem. can you give some examples .

thanks

Did not have to do this kind of thing but once logged through the REST API if you send back the cookies to the client a redirect to the portal should not display the login form.

Hi, What do you mean exactly by Use Bonita Applications? Sorry if this is not a great question,

Set of bonita pages. You can define applications inside the portal. This gives you URLs like http://localhost:8080/bonita/apps/MyApp

The getting started tutorial explain this concept!