Multiple Files Upload and Download

Hello,

I want to make process to upload and download multiple files, i’ve tried modification this project file upload and download process but it still doesn’t work.

this is what i did

1. Change Document Pool from “Single” to “Multiple”.
  2. On Contract i click “Multiple” check box.
  3. On Operation tabs, i change from “String” to “List” ( it appear when i’ve changed from document pool) so i changed it, set document list and contract input to “List”.

Does anyone have an example so i can download and i can understand how it works.

thank you

Dhany Lugina

1 Like

Hi,
Did you also modify the form ?
You need to re-generate it or to modify it in order to have a the file upload widget in a repeatable container.
I suggest you try to generate the form automatically (by clicking on “create new form” in the form section of the execution tab) and check the result.

HTH

Hi Dhany Lugina,
I’m trying to upload multiple files using uidesigner and I have

1. Changed Document Pool from “Single” to “Multiple”.
  2. On Contract i clicked “Multiple” check box.
  3. On Operation tabs, i changed from “String” to “List” ( it appear when i’ve changed from document pool)
    but it doesn’t work
    you say "set document list and contract input to “List” " but I don’t know what it means
    . Can you help me?
    Thank you
    Monica

hi anthony,

Thanks for reply my post, i already modify my form, and i think it’s already work.
actually i want to close this thread, but i dont know how to close this post in community.bonitasoft.
and now, here my problem in another thread, pls visit my another thread >> here <<

if you have an example, if you don’t mind, send to my email pls, here my email : dhanilugina.acc@gmail.com

Regards,

Dhany