The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request

Hello,

I have this error that occurs when i try to deploy the bdm. The error below doesn't give much information on what is the reason. In addition to that, when i open the ui designer, i can't find any model to use!

Could you help me identify the source of this problem?

'!ENTRY org.bonitasoft.studio.common 4 0 2020-07-20 16:54:23.392

!MESSAGE An error occured while publishing the BDM into Data Repository service
!STACK 0
Internal Server Error (500) - The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request
    at org.restlet.resource.ClientResource.doError(ClientResource.java:590)
    at org.restlet.resource.ClientResource.handleInbound(ClientResource.java:1153)
    at org.restlet.resource.ClientResource.handle(ClientResource.java:1048)
    at org.restlet.resource.ClientResource.handle(ClientResource.java:1023)
    at org.restlet.resource.ClientResource.post(ClientResource.java:1485)
    at org.bonitasoft.studio.designer.core.PostBDMEventHandler.execute(PostBDMEventHandler.java:54)
    at org.bonitasoft.studio.designer.core.PostBDMEventHandler.handleEvent(PostBDMEventHandler.java:42)
    at org.eclipse.e4.ui.services.internal.events.UIEventHandler.lambda$0(UIEventHandler.java:38)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PendingSyncExec.run(PendingSyncExec.java:68)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.UILockListener.doPendingWork(UILockListener.java:171)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.UISynchronizer.lambda$0(UISynchronizer.java:152)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.RunnableLock.run(RunnableLock.java:40)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.runAsyncMessages(Synchronizer.java:185)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runAsyncMessages(Display.java:4910)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:4432)
    at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$5.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1160)
    at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:338)
    at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1049)
    at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.E4Workbench.createAndRunUI(E4Workbench.java:155)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.lambda$3(Workbench.java:660)
    at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:338)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:559)
    at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:154)
    at org.bonitasoft.studio.application.BonitaStudioApplication.createAndRunWorkbench(BonitaStudioApplication.java:137)
    at org.bonitasoft.studio.application.BonitaStudioApplication.start(BonitaStudioApplication.java:99)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:203)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:137)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:107)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:401)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:255)
    at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:657)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:594)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1465)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1438)

Thank you, indeed, i re-did my BDM and changed the way i am linking my objects, and it solved my problem.  It was one of the known issues you listed above.

You may find more information opening the console in the studio (shortcut is Alt+Shift+Q, C on Windows), you can then select the data repository console and check if there are additional errors.

What version are you using ? There is a known issues when:

• BDM object has unique constraint with a relation
  • BDM object has a query with a multiple parameter
  • You have a proxy configured which prevents the service to start properly

Nice,
just for you to know:

• BDM object has unique constraint with a relation is fixed in 7.11.1
  • BDM object has a query with a multiple parameter is fixed in 7.10.5