Trying to send a mail

Hi,

I’m trying to send a mail, with mi gmail address, to another gmail addres. I’m testing first the connector for sending mails and I’m using the following data:

SMTP Host: smtp.gmail.com
SMTP Port: 465
Security: SSL → checked
STARTTLS → not checked
Authentication: Username: javiermmm.fujitsu@gmail.com
Password: the password of the gmail address above

Then I click ‘next’, and continue:

To: javiermmm@gmail.com
Other fields are empty

‘next’ again. I write a subject and a line of content (normal text). Use HTML is unchecked, and there is no attached files. I click, ‘next’, one more time and see charset UTF-8 and an empty list of headers by default. I don’t change anything and click test. A window with a list of dependencies is shown to me. I don’t check anyone (almost all of them are referred to SQL). So I click accept, and after some seconds I get the following error:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
org.bonitasoft.engine.bpm.connector.ConnectorExecutionException: USERNAME=install | org.bonitasoft.engine.core.connector.exception.SConnectorException: org.bonitasoft.engine.connector.exception.SConnectorException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: org.bonitasoft.engine.connector.exception.SConnectorException: org.bonitasoft.engine.connector.ConnectorException: javax.mail.MessagingException: Could not connect to SMTP host: smtp.gmail.com, port: 465;
nested exception is:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

I need some help, please. I’ve looked for that info in other post, but I vaven’t found none which has a solution.
Thanks in advance.
Regrads.

fixed as above,
please mark as Resolved so people can see it is complete.

Hi.

If your company have a proxy, this may be the reason for thr timed out error.
You need to use your company’s smtp.

Hi,
The proxy should be the problem. With my company smtp info, it’s working now.
Thanks!