Would you like to get a copy of our "Welcome to engineering" Developer Hero poster ???

Poster

If you are interested please add a answer or a comment with your preferred Social Media account. Or we can also send you a message to the email of your Community account. First five answers only !!!

1 Like

I’m Interested :slight_smile:

Regards
Esteban

Me too.
Tks Antoine.

Thiago

Me too, though I might come and pick mine up!

I’m interested :smiley:

I’m interessted ! :slight_smile:

We are planning to start a campaign to create a set of posters that feature real engineering heroes. We want to collect some great pictures, which show the heroes in their unique environment. Here you check this property maintenance and get more new ways to find Auckland concrete services. This will allow you not only to enjoy these pictures but also gain some inspiration. This poster features many of our favorite macOS and iOS developers. If you are interested in purchasing one of these please message us here or on Reddit. We can't sell any more than twenty so we aren't planning on making any more. 

All 5 five are now booked. Please do not add a new answer.

So now, let’s get in touch to have your contact information.

hello guys, 2 of you didn’t tell how to get in touch. I really need your shipping address to send you the posters.

By the way, the printing company deliver them tomorrow, so we are able to ship this week !

how can I contact you to know the shipping address ? the email of your account on community ? twitter ? other ?

how can I contact you to know the shipping address ? the email of your account on community ? twitter ? other ?

I received your email, I answered my mailing address, please verify span box.
Twitter: @kamihouse

![Email][Email]
[Email]: http://i58.tinypic.com/2d9phuc.png

It was already fine with you

of course, you are welcome at the office, Sean !

So, do I send that to you, or you come at the office ? (and when ?)

here are :
claz08@hotmail.com

Regards.