error-403 on server for accessing case-detail (overview page)

Hi

I've imported some process from previous version, they work correctly on local and Bonita Studio but after deploying and testing them on server, I've noticed that users don't have any access to case-detail link in case-list tab and the 403 error have appeared.

I've been working in Bonita 7.8.4 before but now I upgraded my processes to Bonita 2021.2. In previous version I don't add any permission for Overview page and I don't find any permission in document for it, do some configuration need for it?

Comments

Submitted by romain.bioteau on Mon, 08/01/2022 - 14:16

Hi,

What resource specificaly returns a 403 ? You can see them in your web browser Devtool.

Submitted by nasrin788_1384620 on Tue, 08/02/2022 - 07:47

Actually when I clicked of case row, I redirected to 403-error page.

I attached the screenshot of Devtool.

DFicjRrjxBFbPiR

orjPsdMStpaaN7N

2 answers

+1

Hello,

Can you also make sure that, in the resources list of the admin application, you still have a resource "Bonita User Case Details" with as resource name "custompage_userCaseDetailsBonita".

If not then you may have removed it and need to reinstall it.

HTH

Comments

Submitted by nasrin788_1384620 on Wed, 08/03/2022 - 05:44

Yes, I've checked it and custompage_userCaseDetailsBonita page is in resources. It's notable that I've upgraded Bonita from 7.8.4 to 2021.2.

Submitted by dumitru.corini_... on Wed, 08/03/2022 - 10:18

I'm guessing that the page is also present in the user application. The tokens should be kept static for these apps, so the page should have "case-details" as the token.

You should have something like this as the pages that are bound to the app:

• case-details - Bonita User Case Details
  • case-list : Bonita User Case List
  • process-list - Default process list
  • task-list - Task List
Submitted by nasrin788_1384620 on Wed, 08/03/2022 - 10:46

Many thanks for helping!

Do you mean in the resource tab?

I have below permissions for userCaseDetails in compound-permission-mapping.properties, is it right?

custompage_userCaseDetailsBonita=[case_visualization, task_visualization, process_comment, tenant_platform_visualization]

Submitted by dumitru.corini_... on Wed, 08/03/2022 - 11:40

What I was saying was related to the application details page. You can access it by going to the "Applications" tab, and then clicking on the triple dots to the right of the Bonita User Application. And then, in the "Pages" section at the bottom, check if you have the following pages:

• case-details - Bonita User Case Details
  • case-list : Bonita User Case List
  • process-list - Default process list
  • task-list - Task List

Also, for the permissions in the compound-permissions-mapping.properties, weren't you saying that you have the same line as the one from my other comment. Is this the value in your file or the one that I messaged you in the other comment?

Submitted by nasrin788_1384620 on Tue, 08/09/2022 - 05:21

Many thanks!

The case-details page didn't exist in user application!

Submitted by dumitru.corini_... on Tue, 08/09/2022 - 09:48

Happy to help

Hi,
Could you check if you have this line in the compound-permission-mapping.properties

" custompage_adminCaseDetailsBonita=[case_visualization, process_visualization, process_categories, process_actor_mapping_visualization, connector_visualization, flownode_visualization, task_visualization, document_visualization, process_comment, download_document, tenant_platform_visualization, bdm_visualization] " ?

Comments

Submitted by nasrin788_1384620 on Wed, 08/03/2022 - 05:43

yes, I've checked permissions ant this is exactly the same value. It's notable that I've upgraded Bonita from 7.8.4 to 2021.2.

Notifications