Ubuntu 12.04 + OpenJDK 7 + Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5.5

Hi, I followed this checklist (http://documentation.bonitasoft.com/ubuntu-openjdk-tomcat-mysql) under Ubuntu 12.O4 server LTS. I've got this at the end of log file when I started Tomcat7 service: there are several warning and errors. Tables in database bonita_db are not created at all. SQL Error: 0, SQLState: S1009 seems to be an error about date data (0 against null value) but I do not know where I have to put information like eternal='true', etc. the is not hibernate.cfg.xml file to put it. Finally, platform is not instantiate because it could not understand the data tenant. So I spend a whole day to cope up with without success. Could you help me?

christine.mckinty - - Wed, 03/19/2014 - 15:42

I saw similar errors with an installation over JBoss and MySQL when I forgot to create the database user (username bonita, p/w bpm). We're working on clarifying the whole installation procedure in the doc, so thank you for the feedback.

Otherwise, you will get more help with this kind of problem if you take your question to the Community forum athttp://community.bonitasoft.com/answers

After that reply I changed username /pwd for bonita/bpm in properties files. Tried again and I have the same issue. Could you help?

Here the tomcat7 log file:

Mar 17, 2014 6:27:57 PM org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryObjectFactory addInstance
INFO: Not binding factory to JNDI, no JNDI name configured
Mar 17, 2014 6:27:57 PM org.hibernate.util.NamingHelper getInitialContext
INFO: JNDI InitialContext properties:{}
Mar 17, 2014 6:28:04 PM net.sf.ehcache.config.CacheConfiguration isEternalValueConflictingWithTTIOrTTL
WARNING: Cache 'null' is set to eternal but also has TTI/TTL set. To avoid this warning, clean up the config removing conflicting values of eternal, TTI and TTL. Effective configuration for Cache 'null' will be eternal='true', timeToIdleSeconds='0', timeToLiveSeconds='0'.
Mar 17, 2014 6:28:04 PM net.sf.ehcache.config.CacheConfiguration isEternalValueConflictingWithTTIOrTTL
WARNING: Cache 'null' is set to eternal but also has TTI/TTL set. To avoid this warning, clean up the config removing conflicting values of eternal, TTI and TTL. Effective configuration for Cache 'null' will be eternal='true', timeToIdleSeconds='0', timeToLiveSeconds='0'.
Mar 17, 2014 6:28:05 PM net.sf.ehcache.config.CacheConfiguration isEternalValueConflictingWithTTIOrTTL
Mar 17, 2014 6:28:05 PM net.sf.ehcache.config.CacheConfiguration isEternalValueConflictingWithTTIOrTTL
Mar 17, 2014 6:28:05 PM org.bonitasoft.engine.EngineInitializer initPlatform
INFO: Creating platform...
Mar 17, 2014 6:28:06 PM org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter logExceptions
WARNING: SQL Error: 0, SQLState: S1009
SEVERE: Parameter index out of range (1 > number of parameters, which is 0).
Mar 17, 2014 6:28:06 PM org.bonitasoft.engine.EngineInitializer startPlatform
INFO: Starting platform...
WARNING: SQL Error: 0, SQLState: S1009
SEVERE: Parameter index out of range (1 > number of parameters, which is 0).
Mar 17, 2014 6:28:06 PM org.bonitasoft.engine.api.internal.servlet.EngineInitializerListener contextInitialized
SEVERE: Error while initializing the Engine
org.bonitasoft.engine.platform.PlatformNotFoundException: Can't start or stop platform if it is not created
at org.bonitasoft.engine.PlatformTenantManager.updatePlatform(PlatformTenantManager.java:53)
at org.bonitasoft.engine.PlatformTenantManager.startPlatform(PlatformTenantManager.java:63)
at org.bonitasoft.engine.EngineInitializer.startPlatform(EngineInitializer.java:121)
at org.bonitasoft.engine.EngineInitializer.initializeEngine(EngineInitializer.java:86)
at org.bonitasoft.engine.api.internal.servlet.EngineInitializerListener.contextInitialized(EngineInitializerListener.java:29)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4779)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5273)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:895)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:871)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:615)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptor(HostConfig.java:649)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployDescriptor.run(HostConfig.java:1581)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)

Node not started. Method 'org.bonitasoft.engine.api.LoginAPI.login' cannot be called until node has been started (PlatformAPI.startNode())
Mar 17, 2014 6:28:06 PM org.bonitasoft.console.common.server.servlet.PlatformTenantListener contextInitialized
SEVERE: Error while initializing the default tenant
org.bonitasoft.engine.platform.NodeNotStartedException: The current node has not been started yet. Method PlatformAPI.startNode() must be called previously.
at org.bonitasoft.engine.api.impl.ServerAPIImpl.invokeAPI(ServerAPIImpl.java:215)
at org.bonitasoft.engine.api.impl.ServerAPIImpl.invokeMethod(ServerAPIImpl.java:107)
at org.bonitasoft.engine.api.impl.ClientInterceptor.invoke(ClientInterceptor.java:88)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy6.login(Unknown Source)
at org.bonitasoft.console.common.server.servlet.PlatformTenantListener.initializeDefaultTenant(PlatformTenantListener.java:61)
at org.bonitasoft.console.common.server.servlet.PlatformTenantListener.contextInitialized(PlatformTenantListener.java:44)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4779)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5273)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:895)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:871)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:615)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptor(HostConfig.java:649)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployDescriptor.run(HostConfig.java:1581)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)

Mar 17, 2014 6:28:18 PM org.apache.catalina.util.SessionIdGenerator createSecureRandom
INFO: Creation of SecureRandom instance for session ID generation using [SHA1PRNG] took [11,313] milliseconds.
Mar 17, 2014 6:28:18 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployDirectory
INFO: Deploying web application directory /var/lib/tomcat7/webapps/ROOT
Mar 17, 2014 6:28:20 PM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start
INFO: Starting ProtocolHandler ["http-bio-8080"]
Mar 17, 2014 6:28:20 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
INFO: Server startup in 57427 ms

Comments

Submitted by ttoine on Mon, 03/24/2014 - 15:02

Could you please make a trial with PostgreSQL ? it might be an issue between tomcat 7 and mysql.

No answers yet.
Notifications