Bonita version error in bundle

Hi friends,
I’ve tested Bonita bundle with tomcat version 7.7.3 and it gave me an error of version installed (7.5.1 or 7.6.1) and in browser I had an error 404. Log said me a kind of version error. Then, I downloaded a migration tool. I’ve followed the procedure but the error 404 persisted. I finished creating a new pair of db (bussiness and journal) and error is gone. Before I’ve tried found where was defined this version but I couldn’t find it. Anyone knows this. I think in production situation to avoid create from 0 and migrate this manually.
Thanks in advance.
Wr.

Hi,

In order to help you I think I’ll need a little bit of clarification about what you are trying to achieve.

Are you trying to:

• Update an existing and running installation of a Bonita Tomcat bundle from version 7.5.1 to version 7.7.3?
  • Or are you trying to setup a brand new Bonita Tomcat bundle with version 7.7.3?

Note that updating an existing Tomcat bundle requires two main actions:

• Updating of the Tomcat bundle files (it is usually mainly an update of the Bonita webapp war file)
  • Updating the data store in the database (e.g. configuration information) and/or structure of the database itself (e.g. Bonita Engine might needs to store new data that leads to new column in tables or sometimes columns types are changed). This part is handle by the migration tool.

All useful information can be found in the dedicated documentation page: Migrate from an earlier version of Bonita.

Also if you face an issue I recommend to share all the logs files (using for example Google Drive or Dropbox).