Can't import BOS file from the same version

Hello,
I have been trying to import a BOS file from a project that was exported in the same day from the same PC and now it says:
“Designed with a Subscription edition. Incompatible with Community edition”
I never had a subscription edition, I installed bonita last week so no update was made
I am using bonita 7.8.0

This check has been added to fix this issue .

Could you open a bug in the bug tracker with resources to reproduce easily?

What do you mean with this first part?
“This check has been added to fix this issue .” - That issue is nothing alike with what I described

I opened the bug, https://bonita.atlassian.net/browse/BBPMC-542

Thanks

Thank you for opening the bug!

The issue I am referring to has been fixed adding a check to stop the import of any BOS exported from a Subscription Studio in a Community Studio (check the comments).

i am having same issue with BonitaStudioCommunity-7.8.1

please remove this check or make it work properly or overrideable

i am having same issue with BonitaStudioCommunity-7.8.1

please remove this check or make it work properly or overrideable

If you are facing this issue in Bonita 7.8.1, can you please add your comment in the issue BBPMC-542

Like that, the issue can be reopened. Thanks.

TENGO EL MISMO PROBLEMA EXPORTE EL ARCHIVO BOSS Y AHORA AL IMPORTAR ME SALE QUE NO ES COMPATIBLE CON LA VERSION COMMUNITY

Hola no puedo importar mi archivo boos me sale el mismo problema, que no es compatible con la version community, y solo tengo esa copia ya que reinstale la aplicacion ayuda

Tengo el mismo problema no puedo importar una copia ya que me indica que es version pagada, siempre e ocupado version comunnity, favor alguna solucion .....