First Steps with Bonita BPM

Hello for everybody.

We want to implement BPM to certain companies in our midst . BonitaSoft seems the best option . Our problem is documentation and learning. We would like to read a book like " Bonita for Dummies " , to try to understand and perform some simple and basic processes. The official courses are a bit high $ to start and test the platform .

So what books you recommend , in what order. There are some step by step lab, to initiate us ?

Thanks a lot!!

PD: I was looking at the website. There is a lot, many, whitepapers, videos, articles, etc. But, which one read for first?

Hi,

What I recommend if you are totally new to BPM is to join one of or BPM Camp webinar. You will learn BPMN and Bonita BPM basic and get to practice with a set of easy exercises to build a runnable process.

Next session in English for North America and in English for Europe are already scheduled.

Thanks a lot. I found this whitepaper at the same link

Bonita BPM: Getting Started White paper

Is there any book?

You could also take a look at the Getting Started Tutorial,

A book about creating BPM applications using Bonita BPM is now available.

A book is in preparation and should be released soon (no publish date define yet).

In the meantime, getting started tutorial, videos and official documentation can help.

The book in preparation is getting a little closer to publication… check out the blog or go directly to the publisher’s site. An early release sneak-preview of the first few chapters will be available in the next few days.