Form created with another technology

Good evening ! How to map a form created with another technologie ( angular2+ or react) to a bonita process? 

Hi Fatma,

in order to map your external form with a Bonita process, you will need to specify the URL in the execution part of your task in Bonita Studio, as described on the image below.

You have to make sure that the information submitted to the Engine by the form will fulfill the contract by calling API/bpm/userTask/<taskInstanceId>/Execution

If you want more detail on forms development, you can refer to Pages and Form development overview section of Bonita Documentation.

I hope this helps. If that's the case, you can validate the answer. Otherwise add your comments. Thanks

can you give an example of the structure of the URL? And the form developed with other technologies where can I deploy it ?

how to get the taskId from the query string to use it when I call the query API/bpm/userTask//Execution ,?

can you give an example of the structure of the URL?  And the form developed with other technologies where can I deploy it ?

how to get the taskId from the query string to use it when I call the query API/bpm/userTask//Execution ,?