How to use option list in UIDesigner

Hello,

I have a process variable s_direction.
This variable is defined as List of Options.

My list of option name “direction” contain 4 values.

I want to retrieve this list of value in UIDesigner.

What is API URL to access at this list of options ?

Thanks for your help,
Arnaud.

Hello,

Thanks for your answer :slight_smile:

In fact, I have no problem to get Session variable.
My problem is to get a list of options.

In Bonita v6, I created a session variable with list of options. This list of option contains some values, used as radio buttons in form.

In Bonita v7, I want to do same. For the moment I need to put in JSON the list of options. But it’s not logical because I have already set this list of options in Bonita Studio. So to avoid to support 2 lists of options, I want to retrieve in a JSON the list of options declared in Bonita Studio.

Thanks for your help,
Arnaud.

Hello,

For information, after discuss about this point with Bonita team. It is not possible to retrieve a list of option in UI Designer.

Option List must be only used for Bonita v6 Forms …

The workaround is to use Business Data,
Arnaud.

There is no solution, Option List is deprecated in Bonita v7 without other solution … A regression for me.
Bonita will work on user interface to notice user about that.

Hi
You have to take a input widget and set the value as s_directionValue.value
There has to be an external API as s_directionValue = ./API/bpm/activityVariable/{{taskId}}/s_direction .

I had seen something similar in a example posted in BonitaSoft community .There is a .BOS file available as well. you can download it and see the form .
The name of .BOS file was ProcessVariableDiagram .

Hi Arnaud
Most of my work is in Bonita v7. I am not very familiar with v6 .

I will look into it and see if I have any code to handle that.

Mean while if you find a solution , please do update this thread. I will be most interested to see how we could work with list of options .