What does the metiric bonitaBpmengineWorkExecuted means?

Hello,

I'm using a Bonita 7.11

Via JMC, I have a look at the metric bonitaBpmengineWorkExecuted. Where is the documentation about this metrics?

I start a lot of work on my server to understand.

Count = 82984: what is tt? The number of workunits managed since I start the server?

bonitaBpmengineFifteenMinuteRate = 18,45587

bonitaBpmengineFiveMinuteRate = 22.7741 

bonitaBpmengineOneMinuteRate=12.21

What is it? The number of WorkItem managed per minute in the last 15 mn? and 5 mn? If it is a rate, why it's slow down from 18 to 12?

MeanRate=22

What is this min rate means? The number of work item / minutes since I started the server?

Rate/Unite=events/second

What is an "event"? I don't have any message events on my process. Is that a "work item execution?"

Other metrics

What is the metric "JobExecuted" Metric? I have 3 metrics:

• ConnectorExectued
  • JobExecuted
  • WorkExecuted

What is the Job? For Quartz?

Thanks you,

Hello,

WorkExecuted, ConnectorExectued & JobExecuted list the total of, respectively, works, connectors & quartz jobs executed since the last server start.

FifteenMinuteRate, FiveMinuteRate etc. will print how much works were executed per seconds in the last 15 mn, 5mn etc. As to why it "slows down" for you I can't tell from just what you provided.

For the MeanRate... I honestly can't find where it is calculated or what it is supposed to be.

The "rate" metric does not exist in a vacuum and is normally associated with an object. ie. either works, connectors, jobs etc.

The documentation for monitoring is here, tough it may be incomplete:

https://documentation.bonitasoft.com/bonita/7.11/runtime-monitoring