Updating file in alfresco

Has anyone used alfresco 5 with bonita 7.2 ?

I am able to upload files to alfresco but cant update them.

Can someone please tell me with example the configuration for CMIS connector to upload a new version of document.

Particularly what shall be filled on the connector configuration window for “Document” where it has heading “Enter the document to upload information” and fields “Document name*” and “Remote document*”

In “Document name*” I am using the file name that is uploaded from browser and in “Remote document*” I am setting the path of document on alfresco. What shall I set in these two Document centric fields in connector configuration.

I get following error when I update document to alfresco:

Caused by: org.bonitasoft.engine.connector.exception.SConnectorException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: org.bonitasoft.engine.connector.exception.SConnectorValidationException: org.bonitasoft.engine.connector.ConnectorValidationException: Error validating connector org.bonitasoft.connectors.cmis.UploadNewVersionOfDocument:
Remote document must be set

at org.bonitasoft.engine.connector.impl.ConnectorExecutorImpl.execute(ConnectorExecutorImpl.java:125)
at org.bonitasoft.engine.core.connector.impl.ConnectorServiceImpl.executeConnectorInClassloader(ConnectorServiceImpl.java:268)
... 14 more