Bonita Camps are back! New round coming in April
You are a new user of Bonita, the business process automation platform, and you want to learn the basics of Bonita 2021.1, step by step?
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to take this free training! It's starting next week, so don't wait and register now.
Join your peers
- los 7 y 8 de abril a las 16:30 hora de Madrid en - ¡REGÍSTRATE AHORA!
- les 8 et 9 avril à 10h00 CEST (Paris) en - INSCRIS-TOI MAINTENANT !
- on April 20 and 21 at 09am CEST (Paris) for EMEA in - REGISTER NOW!
- on April 22 and 23 at 11.30pm EDT or 8.30am PDT for North America in - REGISTER NOW!
What is Bonita Camp?
It's a free introductory session for the Bonita platform. Using Bonita Community Edition 2021.1, you will learn how to model processes, define a business data model and create connectors and forms to create a complete application.
Bonita Community Manager Delphine Coille with the help of our technical experts will guide you from opening Bonita Studio to the creation of your first application during 2 sessions of 2 hours each over 2 days.
What will you learn in Bonita Camp?
- BPM methodology and the Bonita components
- How to do process modeling with the BPMN 2.0 standard
- How to use Bonita 2021.1 through practical exercises
Everything together with tips and recommendations from the experts Bonita.