Bonita 7.6 beta is coming!
We are excited to announce the upcoming Bonita 7.6 beta release!
Starting from October 26 you will be able to test and explore the latest version of our product.
Bonita 7.6 beta Community Edition includes:
- A faster deployment of Business Data Model in production thanks to a better dependencies management in Bonita Engine.
- The capability to import in the Studio an existing workspace (useful when upgrading to a newer version of Bonita).
- Performance improvements for forms and pages display thanks to a better usage of cache.
- Studio is now based on Eclipse Oxygen (Eclipse version 4.7). That brings improvement such as support of hDPI screen.
- Official support of Apache Tomcat 8.5, Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (2014 has also be successfully tested).
On October 26, we'll share all the details: how to get your copy of the beta version of Bonita 7.6, what is in it, how to report issues, and so on.
We value your feedback, and we appreciate your time to help us ensure we release the best possible product.
Stay tuned for more news by following us here or via @bonitasoft.