Bonita7.1 timed out, why?

Hello all:

I have been trying to diagnose a Bonita 7.1 error, the systems starts up fine, but after 5 minutes approximately it ends in error 500 and with this trace at the moment it fails:

INFO: Server startup in 81281 ms

****************************************************************************************************************2019-02-25 17:43:39.436 -0500 bitronix.tm.recovery.Recoverer bitronix.tm.recovery.Recoverer run
INFO: recovery committed 1 dangling transaction(s) and rolled back 0 aborted transaction(s) on 2 resource(s) [jdbc/bonitaDSXA, jdbc/BusinessDataDSXA] (restricted to serverId 'bonita-tomcat-btm-node0')
2019-02-25 17:45:33.440 -0500 bitronix.tm.recovery.Recoverer bitronix.tm.recovery.Recoverer run
INFO: recovery committed 1 dangling transaction(s) and rolled back 0 aborted transaction(s) on 2 resource(s) [jdbc/bonitaDSXA, jdbc/BusinessDataDSXA] (restricted to serverId 'bonita-tomcat-btm-node0')
2019-02-25 17:45:55.094 -0500 INCIDENT1 org.bonitasoft.engine.incident.FileLoggerIncidentHandler handle
SEVERE: An incident occurred: ExecuteConnectorOfActivity: flowNodeInstanceId = 6000010, connectorDefinitionName = retask5
2019-02-25 17:45:55.096 -0500 INCIDENT1 org.bonitasoft.engine.incident.FileLoggerIncidentHandler handle
SEVERE: Exception was
org.bonitasoft.engine.core.connector.exception.SConnectorException: org.bonitasoft.engine.connector.exception.SConnectorException: The connector timed out org.bonitasoft.engine.core.connector.impl.SConnectorAdapter@26b7d13e
at org.bonitasoft.engine.core.connector.impl.ConnectorServiceImpl.executeConnectorInClassloader(ConnectorServiceImpl.java:325)

I have tried to attack this problem, with work arounds but so far unsuccesfully:

https://community.bonitasoft.com/questions-and-answers/bonita-home-portal-not-inicialized-error-500

https://github.com/bitronix/btm/issues/79

Please help, thanks in advance

Comments

Submitted by antoine.mottier on Tue, 02/26/2019 - 14:48

"SConnectorException: The connector timed out " message in the log let me believe that you have a connector associated with a task (connector configuration name is: "retask5") that took too long to execute.

Can you:

• Share the full engine log file (using Google Drive, DropBox...)
  • Share your process definition (.bos file)?

Thanks

Submitted by jroncancio on Tue, 02/26/2019 - 15:46
1 answer

It seems that your process was created with Bonita Enterprise Edition. As a user of Enterprise Edition I recommend you first get in touch with Bonitasoft support team to get some help.

Also you are using a rather old version of Bonita. Some major performances improvement and bugs fixes has been included in more recent releases. So I definitively recommend to update your server to the latest Bonita release available.

Also I took a look at your process and it seems that it is start every minutes (I'm not sure about my understanding here on the period) to search for all failed tasked and try to execute them again. I'm not sure bu it might be a little bit intensive on this engine depending on the volume of process instances, tasks and failed tasks.

Notifications