This is an official Living Application example for Bonita BPM 7
This example demonstrates the following concepts:
- Living Application
- Forms, pages and custom widgets built with the UI Designer
- Process using BDM and contracts
- Download the application bundle (see releases section at the bottom of this page)
- Extract the bundle to a temporary folder
- Import the .bos file in your Bonita BPM Studio (it contains 3 processes: Procurement request, Init sample procurement data and Create supplier)
- Deploy all 3 processes (click on Run in a Studio but do not complete the forms)
- Run the sample data initialization process once and remove it from the Portal
- In the Portal, as an administrator, go to 'Resources' and add the 2 custom pages .zip files. You can read more about custom pages here.
- In the Portal, go to 'Applications' and import the Procurement application.xml file. You can read more about applications here.
- Run the Procurement application by accessing to this url (the port number may vary):
Note: this simplified version of the Procurement Request process only uses one actor.
The same user can fill a procurement request and approve it himself.
Please use GitHub issue tracker to report issue you might found.
Procurement Living Application
Procurement Request process - Diagram
Procurement Request process - Fill request form
Procurement Request process - Review request form
|Version||BonitaBPM Version||Post date||Download||Link|
|v1.3 for Bonita BPM 7.2 and onward||7.3.x, 7.2.x||2016-Apr-04||
|v1.2.1 for Bonita BPM 7.0.2 to 7.1.x||7.1.x, 7.0.x||2015-Oct-23||
|v1.2 for Bonita BPM 7.0.2 to 7.1.x||7.1.x, 7.0.x||2015-Sep-08||
|v1.1 for Bonita BPM 7.0.2||7.0.x||2015-Aug-21||
|v1.0 for Bonita BPM 7.0.0||7.0.x||2015-Jun-17||