Active Organization not remembered. in Bonita BPM Community 7.1.4 - duplicate question

After upgrading my workspace to Bonita Community 7.1.4 from Bonita Community 7.1.2, the Active Organization is no longer published if I exit Bonita BPM and then restart it. Also, deployed Resources are listed in the portal, but I get a "Not Found" error if i select one. I didn't experience this behavior with Bonita BPM Community 7.1.2.

3 answers

I had unchecked all of the Clean Database on Exit options in the Preferences. In spite of doing that, I have to republish the Organization every time I restart v7.1.4.

Comments

Submitted by tpridge on Tue, 12/08/2015 - 16:06

I downloaded Bonita BPM 7.1.3 and unchecked the Clean Database on Exit prefs. My custom organization is retained as the active organization across Studio restarts, so this is a bug in 7.1.4.

One of the slightly annoying things you have to do when installing a new Studio is set the settings...

Edit->Preferences->General->Databases

I generally uncheck all of them, despite what it says, Republish last Organization...I find my control better than its.

regards
Seán

PS: If this fixes your problem, please mark as Resolved

duplicate question

Comments

Submitted by tpridge on Thu, 01/14/2016 - 16:16

I downloaded Bonita Community v7.1.5 and installed it this week. The issue about not remembering a default custom organization across Studio restarts persists in this version. The last version that it worked correctly in was 7.1.3.

Notifications