Bonita Home Portal not inicialized- Error 500

Hello,

I dowloaded the .zip from the bonitasoft websit (version 6.3.8): Bonita BPM deployment Bundle A .zip file containing Bonita BPM Engine + Portal components. No installer. No application server included in the package. For a production environment.

Mysql 5.5 and Tomcat 7 are already installed on the server. I folowed this procedure to install the product: http://documentation.bonitasoft.com/ubuntu-openjdk-tomcat-mysql

I have this ERROR in the catalina log: ... INFO: HHH000221: Reading mappings from resource: org/bonitasoft/engine/core/category/model/impl/hibernate/category.queries.hbm.xml Dec 08, 2014 10:01:29 AM org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry destroySingletons INFO: Destroying singletons in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@16b4f6b1: defining beans [hbm-bos-actor-mapping,actorMappingService,db-bos-actor-mapping,archivingStrategy,archiveService,definitiveArchiveDescriptor,cacheConfigurations,connectorCacheConfig,processDefCacheConfig,userFilterCacheConfig,migrationPlanCacheConfig,breakpointCacheConfig,groovyScriptCacheConfig,synchroServiceCacheConfig,transientDataCacheConfig,platformCacheConfig,cacheService,platformCacheService,db-bos-category-model,hbm-bos-category-model,parentClassLoaderResolver,classLoaderService,db-bos-command-model,hbm-bos-command-model,hbm-bos-data-instance-model,hbm-bos-data-instance-model-arch,db-bos-data-instance-model,db-bos-data-instance-model-arch,deleteService,dependencyService,hbm-bonita-dependency-model,db-bonita-dependency-model,platformDependencyService,hbm-bonita-dependency-platform-model,db-bonita-dependency-platform-model,hbm-bonita-document-model,documentService,db-bonita-document-model,jndiTemplate,bonitaSequenceManagerDSJNDI,eventService,hbm-bos-external-identity-mapping,externalIdentityMappingService,db-bos-external-identity-mapping,identityService,hbm-bonita-identity-model,db-bonita-identity-model,incidentService,lockService,queriableLoggerStrategy,syncQueriableLoggerService,hbm-bonita-log-model,db-bonita-log,platformTechnicalLoggerService,nodeConfiguration,schedulerServiceRestartHandler,db-bonita-page-model,dbConfigurationsProvider,sequencecripts,platformPersistenceService,persistenceService,journalConfigurationProvider,hbmResourcesConfigurationProvider,platformService,platformAuthenticationService,platformCommandService,hbm-bos-platform-command-model,db-bos-platform-command-model,platformLoginService,hbm-bonita-platform-model,platformProperties,db-bonita-platform-model,platformSessionService,platformSessionProvider,commentService,hbm-bos-process-comment-model,hbm-bos-process-comment-model-arch,db-bos-process-comment-model,db-bos-process-comment-model-arch,hbm-bonita-process-definition-model,db-bonita-process-definition-model,processDocumentService,documentURLProvider,documentMappingService,hbm-bos-process-document-mapping-model,hbm-bos-process-document-mapping-model-arch,db-bos-process-document-mapping-model,db-bos-process-document-mapping-model-arch,hbm-bonita-process-instance-model,hbm-bonita-process-instance-model-arch,db-bonita-process-instance-model,db-bonita-process-instance-model-arch,hbm-bos-profile-model,db-bos-profile-model,db-bonita-reporting-model,hbm-bonita-scheduler,quartzSchedulerFactory,quartzProperties,loggerJobListener,jdbcJobListener,schedulerExecutor,jobService,scheduler,servicesResolver,db-bonita-scheduler-quartz,db-bonita-scheduler,sequenceManager,sessionService,sessionProvider,hbm-bos-supervisor-mapping,supervisorMappingService,db-bos-supervisor-mapping,synchroService,hbm-bos-theme-model,db-bos-theme-model,transactionManager,transactionService,dbProperties,queriableLogSessionProvider,recorderSync,parserFactory,xmlValidatorFactory,xmlValidator,xmlWriter,transactionExecutor]; parent: org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@7bf80373 Dec 08, 2014 10:01:29 AM org.bonitasoft.engine.api.internal.servlet.EngineInitializerListener contextDestroyed SEVERE: Error while unloading the Engine org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'actorMappingService' defined in file [/users2/adp00/bonita_home-6.3.8/bonita/server/platform/conf/services/cfg-bonita-actor-mapping-impl.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'persistenceService' while setting constructor argument; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'persistenceService' defined in file [/users2/adp00/bonita_home-6.3.8/bonita/server/platform/conf/services/cfg-bonita-persistence-hibernate.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'sequenceManager' while setting constructor argument; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'sequenceManager' defined in file [/users2/adp00/bonita_home-6.3.8/bonita/server/platform/conf/services/cfg-bonita-sequence-impl.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'bonitaSequenceManagerDSJNDI' while setting constructor argument; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'bonitaSequenceManagerDSJNDI' defined in file [/users2/adp00/bonita_home-6.3.8/bonita/server/platform/conf/services/cfg-bonita-ds.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name [bonitaSequenceManagerDS] is not bound in this Context. Unable to find [bonitaSequenceManagerDS]. Related cause: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'bonitaSequenceManagerDSJNDI' defined in file [/users2/adp00/bonita_home-6.3.8/bonita/server/platform/conf/services/cfg-bonita-ds.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name [bonitaSequenceManagerDS] is not bound in this Context. Unable to find [bonitaSequenceManagerDS].

Could you please help me to resolve this issue... For several days I'm testing but I do not find any solution :(

Thanks in advance :)

Regards, David

Comments

Submitted by haris.subasic on Mon, 12/08/2014 - 11:19

Could you double-check that you have a correct configuration for MySQL in \tomcat\conf\Catalina\localhost\bonita.xml file?

Submitted by david.diab on Mon, 12/08/2014 - 14:02

Thanks haris.subasic for your response.

I checked the bonita.xml... For me it should be OK.

<!--  To not persist the session after reboot tomcat -->
<Manager pathname="" />

ADP00 is my database name. I have also different user/password than default one.

Thanks again. David

Submitted by david.diab on Mon, 12/08/2014 - 15:02

In fact, I added in my context.xml:

The problem is solved, I can access on the homepage.

2 answers

This one is the BEST answer!

Thanks emmanuel.duchas,

As I said in my comment, I added in my context.xml:

auth="Container" type="javax.sql.DataSource" maxActive="17" minIdle="5" maxWait="10000" initialSize="3" maxPoolSize="15" minPoolSize="3" maxConnectionAge="0" maxIdleTime="1800" maxIdleTimeExcessConnections="120" idleConnectionTestPeriod="30" acquireIncrement="3" validationQuery="SELECT 1" validationInterval="30000" testConnectionOnCheckout="true" removeAbandoned="true" logAbandoned="true" username="mdpadp0i" password="adpfox86" driverClassName="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver" url="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/ADP00?dontTrackOpenResources=true&useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8"/>

The problem is solved, I can access to the homepage.

Bonita needs 2 datasources configured to run properly: bonitaDSXA, and bonitaSequenceManagerDS Seems that the bonitaSequenceManagerDS datasource is not correctly set in your environment, according to the logs.

HTH, Emmanuel.

Notifications