how to add rtl in bonita 2021

Hi

I’m using Bonita Community version 2021.2 and I want to set rtl for entire project.

For this reason, I added bootstrap-rtl file in header of iframes such as living application for TaskListPage , forms of UI-designer and so on.

But after deploying and running the project, they don’t work!

My rtl file added after theme.css in the header, but UI still is ltr!

Could anyone tell me where the problem comes from?

Thank you for any help you can offer.

Comments

Submitted by nicolas.chabanoles on Wed, 02/09/2022 - 18:06

Hi,

I have no experience with rtl and Bonita. What do you mean by, I added bootstrap-rtl.min.css in the header but it does not work?

When displaying the pages, if you look at the source of the page with the Chrome Dev Tools, do you see your extension, is it loaded properly?

Captain Bonita

Submitted by nasrin788_1384620 on Tue, 03/08/2022 - 08:35

I forgot to say my new challeng!

My applications problem was solved but it's remaining in forms! On the other hands, even though bootstrap-rtl file is added in head tag of forms, but all fields in form are arranged from left to right. Acutally it's because of UI Designer is left to right and I have to add bootstrap-rtl file in UI Designer (Form Editor) or design my forms inversely!

2 answers

+2
This one is the BEST answer!

Yes, I'm using Developer tools.By using it, I saw bootstrap-rtl.min.css was added in head tag, but my application was ltr, I found it that I have to add bootstrap-rtl in iframe of applications, eventually it solved!

Thanks a lot!

Hi, @nasrin788_1384620

Can you explain exactly what you did, please?
I have the same problem

Notifications