Bonita Camp is back, new sessions in English next week!
Join your peers next week
- on April 20th and 21st at 09am CEST (Paris) for EMEA - REGISTER NOW!
- on April 22nd and 23rd at 11.30pm EST or 8.30am PST for North America - REGISTER NOW!
What is Bonita Camp?
It's a free introductory session for the Bonita platform. Using Bonita Community Edition 2021.1, you will learn how to model processes, define a business data model and create connectors and forms to create a complete application.
Bonita Community Manager Delphine Coille, with the help of our technical experts, will guide you - from opening Bonita Studio to the creation of your first application with 2 sessions of 2 hours each over 2 days.
What will you learn in Bonita Camp?
- BPM methodology and the Bonita components
- How to do process modeling with the BPMN 2.0 standard
- How to use Bonita 2021.1 through practical exercises
All of this plus tips and recommendations from the Bonita experts.