[Bonita 7.1.4] Process only can run once

I started a simple diagram to learn to register users.

I added an anonymous user to ACME (unregistered.user), published ACME with unregistered.user as default user and configure him as anonymous user on Configure>Authentication.
In the pool, i put "unregistered" as initiator actor, and maped him as "unregistered.user".
The lane only has the start event, a service task to send mail (connector doesn't use variables at the moment, just send mail from A to B. Test works) and the end event.
I created BDM, contracts and form for pool too.

Now, when i run this i can fill the form and continue. After submit, i'm on bonita portal, logged as walter.bates (authenticated user on Configure>Authentication by default). If i change to admin i can see my process started and ended fine. But if i run it again i can't submit. I have to restart Bonita. This happened me in other diagrams i created to learn.

Edit: browser's console outputs this when tried to submit the 2nd time:

POST http://localhost:8080/bonita/portal/resource/process/Registro/1.0/API/bp... 500 (Error Interno del Servidor)

(internal server error).

Thanks

1 answer

This one is the BEST answer!

Solved. The problem was an userID i setup as unique but the numer didn't change so it tries to set id 0 twice.

Notifications