Problem with Alfresco 4.2 connector in BOS 6.2.6

Hi,

I'm trying to model a process that archives all internal documents to Alfresco 4.2 before it is completed.

To do that, I'm using Alfresco 4.2 connector setting all required parametrs: Alfresco host, user/password, internal document reference, etc. When process ends, it doesn't finish and if I look in BPM Engine.log I can view this error:

org.bonitasoft.engine.connector.exception.SConnectorException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: org.bonitasoft.engine.connector.exception.SConnectorException: org.bonitasoft.engine.connector.ConnectorException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.abdera.parser.stax.FOMFactory

I searched in this forum and I noticed that othe members have get a similar error using Alfresco connector in BOS 6.2.X versions.

Please, could anybody tell me if this is an issue recognized? If it is, I will think in archive documents in other place and I can leave to scratch my mind thinking what could be wrong in my Alfresco connector configuration. :(

Thanks in advance,

Comments

Submitted by Giro1981 on Tue, 07/01/2014 - 23:38

Hi,

I have been doing some tests and I think that this issue could be caused by jars conflicts.

iI tested a single process with a unique sevice task with Alfresco connector, and it worked. Later, I added another service task, this one with a Webservice connector, and process failed. Checking logs, I saw that webservice invoke didn't work because a class was not found.

I hope this information can help to fix this bug.

Best regards,

3 answers

Hi,

I have the same problem as you. I have a simple process with a human task where i upload a file then a connector (ON_FINISH) to upload this file on Alfresco.

I tried to had the abdera*.jar into the tomcat\lib folder but it's still not working.

I only have jars for alfresco34-uploadfile-impl-1.0.3, the dependency conflict should come from these.

Cheers

Comments

Submitted by renaud.pichot on Thu, 07/10/2014 - 10:41

Hi,

I tried again with a fresh new Studio 6.2.6 CE installation. I had an issue with the mime type used and finally got it working with a pdf file and mime type as application/pdf

I tried the same with Studio 6.3.1 CE and had the same result: working with a pdf file / mime type as application/pdf, not working if this mime type is not properly configured.

I tried as well with a jpg file mime type image/jpeg and it worked.

This time I could not reproduce the FOMFactory issue.

Submitted by Giro1981 on Thu, 07/10/2014 - 11:09

Hi Renaud,

Please, could you try it including in your process a Webservice connecto

I'm quite sure that FOMFactorie issue comes because there are conflcits between jars included for Webservice SOAP 1.2 connector and Alfresco 4.2 connector.

In fact, in my case, sometimes has failed webservice call, and sometimes has failed Alfresco upload..

Best regards,

Submitted by renaud.pichot on Fri, 07/11/2014 - 11:57

Hi Giro, indeed after trying alfresco connector and WS connector in the same pool, I have a set of different errors happening which seems to be classloader issue - java.lang.ClassCastException: com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory cannot be cast to javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory - Could not initialize class com.sun.xml.internal.ws.policy.jaxws.PolicyUtil - java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.abdera.parser.stax.FOMFactory

can you report an issue on this topic ?

Thanks in advance, Renaud

Submitted by Giro1981 on Thu, 07/17/2014 - 21:04

Hi Renaud,

I tried through https://bonita.atlassian.net/, and I did it a new account but I think that only have access rights because I don't find how to raise an issue :(

Submitted by renaud.pichot on Fri, 07/18/2014 - 10:13

Hi Giro - once logged in, you should have a "create" button on top of the screen / navigation bar level ?

Thanks Renaud,

but I have this issue testing through BPM Studio in development mode. I have not yet deployed on a Tomcat environment.

As I said in my last post, if I create a process only with "Alfresco 4.2" connector then it works fine and documents are uploaded to Alfresco Server. Problem comes when I use "bonita-connector-webservice-impl-1.0.11" (SOAP) and "bonita-connector-alfresco42-uploadfile-impl-1.0.3" in the same process. Then one of them fails in each execution, sometimes SOAP call and sometimes uploading Alfresco.

Looking inside these dependencies I saw that both are using "org.apache.geronimo.specs", so maybe there is a version conflict between them, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, thanks for your help.

Hi,

I had a similar issue some times ago and I resolved it by adding the abdera*.jar into the tomcat\lib folder.

Cheers, RP

Notifications