Change Portal Look and Feel

+1

Hi everybody BonitaSoft lovers :3

I got another question hope you guys can help me, right now Im working with the performance edition of Bonita7 and Im trying to change the look and feel of the portal, reading the documentation it says that I can go to the portal as an administrative user and in the portal section I can download and modify the portal-theme.zip file, my problem is that when I extract and compress it again in a zip even if I don´t modify the files inside the zip I got an error when I try to upload it into the portal.

The error says: "An error occured, please check your .zip file structure." btw I´m using the zip compress function that comes with Windows.

Thnx in advance

1 answer

This one is the BEST answer!

I've had similar issues in the past, make sure the structure in the zip is the same...yes I know, sounds odd but maybe not.

If you unzip file xyz.zip to folder xyz you will get

xyz
...abc
...def
...ghi

but when you zip folder xyz you will get

xyz.zip with

xyz
...abc
...def
...ghi

which is not what you want.

what you really want is xyz.zip with

abc
def
ghi

The way to do it right is go into folder xyz select all the contents (Cntrl-A) and then zip to xyz.zip

then you will get the correct structure which can be correctly imported

regards
Seán

PS - if this solution meets the needs of the question, please mark as Resolved to close it,

Comments

Submitted by mzhu on Mon, 11/23/2015 - 14:09

Hmm I see, is exactly what you say, when I extract the file windows create a folder with the same name of the file which is not part of the original file, thnx for your help.

Submitted by Sean McP on Mon, 11/23/2015 - 15:11

a pleasure, it took me ages to figure out as well....

regards

Notifications