Way to connect to my simple form application with postgres database, as by default we are on H2 db?
In the documentation you have given quite difficult approach to connect to any database. Please provide some easy way to do the same thing.
First of all can you clarify what you are try to achieve:
- Configure the Bonita Engine database of a Bonita server to use a PostgreSQL database
- Configure the Business Data Model (BDM) database of a Bonita server to use a PostgreSQL database
- Read some data from an existing PostgreSQL database and use them in a process operation
- Read some data from an existing PostgreSQL database and display them in a form / page created with Bonita UI Designer
- Write some data submitted by the user in a form to an existing PostgreSQL database
Note that Bonita Studio embed a test environment: a Tomcat application server + Bonita web application (include Bonita Portal and Bonita Engine) + an h2 database with two schemas: one for Bonita Engine (bonita_journal.db) and one for Business Data Model - BDM (business_data.db). Bonita Engine embedded in Bonita Studio use those h2 database schemas and is not designed to be configured to use another database. If you want to setup a test environment that use PostgreSQL I recommend that you use one of the following option: Tomcat+Bonita bundle, Tomcat+WildFly bundle or Bonita Docker image.