The widget File Upload is a "two direction" widget.
* It allows the user to upload a Bonita Document (file, or URL)
* user can download the current document and can decide to keep it, erase it, or upload a new version for this document
* using the FileUpload as a list of document ensure that you can edit this list: remove the third document of the list, update the fourth document, add two new documents.
Food Truck is the best place to discover and download custom pages, custom widgets and Living Applications you'll love on your Bonita Runtime.
This custom page enables you to list all available artifacts on Bonita Community GitHub and helps you install the one you have chosen on your Bonita Runtime for selected user profiles. This allows you as well to update to latest versions.
Automatic test on your processes. Different method is available to simumlate and load processes: by example, or via some scenario. Tests can be run automaticaly by some REST API call (Continious Integration isage)
Describe the scenarii to test (per process, or per grovvy scenarion)
The Truck Milk page execute jobs at intervalle.
Different jobs exist, so add them, and give parameters.
* frequency to execute (every minutes ? Hours ? Once a week or two times a month ?)
* particular job parameters. Each jobs has its own parameters.
A job execute a Plug in. The available embeded plug are:
* purge archive case after a delay : keep a case archive one month (or xx days), then purge it
Noon Rover is used to access the Business Data Model information. All data in theses tables can be search.
When to use it?
In production, to search data in your database.
To build some form, and give access to your users
Give a description to protect the serverAPI like the Tomcat Valve do.
By default, the servletAPI is open, and any host can connect to a BonitaServer, then use the BONITA JAVA API to do any operation.
This filter is able to protect the servletAPI, to describe which host can access the BONITA JAVA API
The filter verify that the RemoteAddr match the pattern. This is the same usage as the org.apache.catalina.valves.RequestFilterValve except that a filter can be setup for a specific URL, not all the tomcat
When you access a task from a direct link, BonitaPortal display the form and you can work with him.
But when you want to submit the form, you got a "your are not assigned to the task".
This is particulary ennoy if you want to send the task list by email.
So, put this widget in the form, and branch the taskId and the UserId. The widget will do the job for you.
Sina miniblog (Sina Weibo) is a twitter like social platform with the most users in China market. This connector can easily update status of a user. Please add the dependency weibo4j.jar to your process as well
The Americain custom page can upload any organization, from a CSV source file.
It can run
* to load a file at one moment,
* to monitor a directory and load any file in this directory
* to run as a service
What's about this specific code insides diagrams and web-pages ? How do I know the level of quality of this code ? How can I detect potential misconception, code smell or bug ?
This is what Bonita Extract Sources provide you : A way to analyse code hidden in diagrams or web-pages
An example that illustrate how to allow user to upload and download a single document or a list of documents.
Also illustrate how to only allow certain type of files to be uploaded (e.g. only PDF files).
Process definition includes a reference to a document and to a list of documents (document with option "multiple" enable).
All files will be stored by Bonita BPM Engine in database.
Engine also saved the association between the process instance and documents content and version.
This collection is a set of widget which give more controls on the standard widget.
* Real Max Length : you can decide for the max character. After this number, it is not possible to give more character
* Style CSS : directly set some additional CSS style to the input
* Title : add an info bullet to your widget